You should be able to feel safe and relaxed in your own home, but unwanted pests can invade and create messes, do extensive damage, and make you feel uncomfortable.
Pest control is important because you want to protect the things that are important to you, like your home, family and your health.
Pest control experts can locate pests in your home, and will know the right treatment to use to effectively control an infestation. With regular treatments, they can also identify new pests, and eliminate them before they have a chance to harm your home.
Pest Control Is Important – Your Home
Your home is a major investment – you want to protect its value – and you don’t want to pay expensive repair bills for damage done by pests.
- Termites and carpenter ants will eat the wood in your home, and can do extensive damage to structures, walls, and furniture.
- Silverfish and carpet beetles eat organic fibers, and will chew holes in couches, blankets, clothing, and linens.
- Chew up insulation in walls, crawl spaces and attics to use for nesting.
- Chew up electrical wiring, and leave exposed wires that can cause power outages and fire hazards.
- Leave unpleasant droppings and urine throughout your home that can spread disease.
Pest Control Is Important- Your Kitchen
Pest control is important to keep your kitchen, and your food, pest free.
Many pests such as rodents, ants and moths will find their way into your kitchen because they are looking for food.
- They are attracted to food in cupboards, open containers, dirty dishes, and even pet food.
- Rodents will chew through food packages, and can get into almost any container. They leave urine and droppings everywhere they go, which contaminates the remaining food.
- It can be expensive to replace the food in your home if it gets been ruined by pests.
To Protect Your Family & Health
You don’t want your family to become ill or injured due to pests in your home. Pest Control is important to keep them safe.
- Bees – If bees make a home inside your walls, you and your family could be at risk of painful bee stings. Many people are highly allergic to bees, so it can be a serious hazard to them if the bees are not properly removed from the home.
- Mosquitos and ticks can transmit diseases like Lyme Disease, malaria, and Zika Virus.
- Cockroaches can trigger asthma, allergic reactions, and other illnesses
Pest control is important to keep unwanted pest from damaging your home, and from causing any harm to your family or finances.
Do-it-yourself home treatments may seem like they will save you money, but they don’t always treat the entire infestation. It’s important to use the right formulation for the type of pest you are trying to eliminate. This is not something you want to experiment with, and hope that it will work.
Professional pest control experts are trained to identify the type of pests you have in your home, and eliminate them using the safest, and most effective methods. They can also clear up the infestation more effectively, and will know how to prevent future infestations.